To advertise, please contact:
Cell: 082 723 3777
Tel: 012 253 8120
Fax: 011 791 1032
Cell: 073 137 1231
Tel: 031 764 6725
CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING: PALESA KHOBANE
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tel: 011 621 6696
Fax: 011 621 6807
- The client acknowledges that he/she has read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out on this booking form, and in particular acknowledges that he/she has read and agreed to these general conditions.
- For an advertisement to be placed and confirmed for publishing, the client undertakes to sign a Client Instructions (CI) document which serves as a legal and binding contract between an agency and SAICA, or between, a direct client and SAICA. The CI must always be provided in writing before the booking deadline.
- While every care is exercised, Accountancy SA shall not be liable for errors in or the non-appearance of or the mis-positioning of any advertisement, or for the non-insertion or late insertion of any insertions howsoever caused and whether as a result of any negligent or grossly negligent conduct or omission on the part of Accountancy SA. Any such error, non insertion, or the like, shall not invalidate a contract, nor shall Accountancy SA become liable for any loss or damage including any consequential damage occasioned by such conduct or omission.
- The positioning of advertisements and insertions shall be entirely at the discretion of the editor, unless otherwise arranged by the client in writing or via a CI.
- Accountancy SA shall retain the sole discretion to elect, cancel or suspend any order in the event of having to reduce or restrict the size of its publication for any reason, or in the event of the customer failing to make payment or making late payment for previous advertisements and/or insertions.
- Accountancy SA reserves the right to alter, abbreviate or omit advertisements received in the usual course of business if they appear to be illegal, objectionable or defamatory for any reason whatsoever, and in this regard Accountancy SA's decision shall be final and binding. Any such error, non-insertion, or the like, shall not invalidate a contract, nor shall Accountancy SA become liable for any loss or damage including any consequential damage occasioned by such conduct or omission.
- The printer shall not be held responsible for errors or omissions due to any oversight or misinterpretation of a clients' instructions and notwithstanding that such error and/or oversight was as a result of any negligent or grossly negligent conduct or omission on the part of the printer and the client hereby indemnifies the printer against any and all damages, whether direct or consequential, which it may suffer as a result of any such error or omission. These conditions shall apply mutatis mutandis whether such instructions are in writing or oral.
- All copy and other articles submitted to the printer are at the client's sole risk. Neither Accountancy SA nor the printer shall be liable for any loss thereof or damage thereto, unless such loss or damage is as a result of the grossly negligent conduct or omission of the printer. This indemnity shall apply to all work left on the printer's premises after completion of an order, irrespective of whether or where specific arrangements for the storage of such work have been made.
- Where an advertisement and/or insertion has not been inserted or inserted incorrectly as a result of any error or omission by Accountancy SA, Accountancy SA shall at its sole discretion, and without in any way admitting or incurring any liability whatsoever, be entitled to place such advertisement and/or insertion in a later edition, or alternatively place a corrected version of any such advertisement and/or insertion in a later edition.
- PLEASE NOTE: The advertising rates as shown on the ASA rate card are valid from the February 2010 issue. These rates supersede all previous rates.