If you feel that you have the skills and the attitude to help steer the CA(SA) profession in the right direction, then you need to enter the Top-35-Under-35 competition.
Conditions of Entry
- The Top 35-under-35 awards are open to all Chartered Accountants (SA) who are under the age of 35 as at 31 December 2020.
- You have to be a registered member in good standing of SAICA with no past of pending judgements against you.
- All entries must be accompanied by an introduction video of at least 60 seconds and colour photographs
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be treated in confidence and will not be circulated outside of judges, sponsors and selected employees of SAICA.
- Accountancy SA reserves the right to publish entrants’ photos and biographical details.
- The finalists will need to be available for a photo shoot and interviews in Johannesburg on 4 and 5 August 2020. Finalists are responsible for their own traveling and accommodation costs.
- The winner will be announced at a formal event on 1 Oct 2020 in Johannesburg. Finalists are responsible for their own traveling costs and accommodation costs.
- No prizes are exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Submission of an entry form indicates acceptance of the Conditions of Entry. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
- Entries close on 31 May 2020 at 12:00.