If you feel that you have the skills and the attitude to help steer the CA(SA) profession in the right direction, then you need to enter the Top-35-Under-35 competition.
Conditions of Entry
- The Top 35-under-35 awards are open to all Chartered Accountants (SA) who are 35 and younger as at 31 December 2021.
- You have to be a registered member in good standing of SAICA with no past of pending judgements against you.
- All entries must be accompanied by an introduction video of at least 60 seconds and colour photographs
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be treated in confidence and will not be circulated outside of judges, sponsors and selected employees of SAICA.
- Accountancy SA reserves the right to publish entrants’ photos and biographical details.
- The finalists will need to be available for a photo shoot and interviews in Johannesburg in November 2021 (Due to the Covid 19, this dates or the process might be changed depending on the regulations set out by the government or WHO during that period). Finalists are responsible for their own traveling and accommodation costs.
- The winner will be announced at a formal event on in December 2021 in Johannesburg. Finalists are responsible for their own traveling costs and accommodation costs.
- No prizes are exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Submission of an entry form indicates acceptance of the Conditions of Entry. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
- Entries close on 31 August 2021 at 12:00.