- The Top 35-under-35 awards are open to all Chartered Accountants (SA) who are 35 years of age and younger as at 31 December 2023.
- You must be a registered member in good standing of SAICA with no past of pending judgements against you.
- All entries must be accompanied by an introduction video of at least 60 seconds and 2 high-resolution colour photographs.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be treated in confidence and will not be circulated outside of judges, sponsors, and selected employees of SAICA.
- Accountancy SA reserves the right to publish entrants’ photos, biographical details and all the other content supplied.
- The finalists must avail themselves for a photo shoot and a judging session in Johannesburg on 23 and 24 November 2023. The photoshoot, judging processes and winners announcement event will all comply with Covid-19 regulations as set out by the government, SAICA, sponsors and contracted venues. Finalists are responsible for their own traveling and accommodation costs.
- The winners will be announced at a formal event on 25 November 2023 at Sandton Convetion Centre. Finalists are responsible for their own traveling and accommodation costs.
- No prizes are exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Submission of an entry form indicates acceptance of the Conditions of Entry. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
- A finalist can withdraw or decline their position in the competition after the announcement of the finalists.
- All finalists agree to meeting all the deadlines of the competition and failure to meet these deadlines may lead to being disqualified from the competition.
- Entries close on 31 August 2023 at 12:00pm.
If you need more information or clarity, please email email@example.com
Please note: “The Nominee/Entry further grants SAICA the rights to use their information as supplied for publishing in accordance to the provisions of this Policy and subject to the relevant provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 and any other applicable personal information law, regulations, standards etc.”