As a business professional with tight schedules, you probably don’t have a lot of time to spend on ensuring you have a balanced and healthy diet. That is why juicing is such a popular way to stay healthy. Now there is even a better option …
NutriBullet is the new must-have gadget to have for a healthy lifestyle and it’s turning traditional juicing and blending on its head. It’s even said that it’s the Duchess of Cambridge’s ‘secret weapon’.
The gadget, which pulverises fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds, is known as an ‘extractor’ rather than a juicer or blender owing to its unique high-powered blade action. It’s this, manufacturers say, which is the key to retaining the nutritional content in your smoothie.
Unlike everyday juicers and blenders, the NutriBullet completely breaks down ingredients in to their most nutritious, most absorptive state. Why is it better than juicing or blending? Because juicing removes all of the fiber and blending leaves big chunks, but the NutriBullet extract the fruit and vegetables you use. And a big plus is that it’s really easy to clean.
Chewing is the first step in the digestive process, where food is broken down into smaller pieces. But, as adults, many of us do it a lot less, meaning that we absorb fewer vitamins and minerals.
This, coupled with the fact that digestive enzymes deplete as we grow older, means that we’re often not getting the best from our diets, even if we’re trying to eat well. This is where the NutriBullet comes in.
WHY ‘EXTRACTING’ IS THE KEY
When you consume this nutrition-extracted food, you spare the digestive system the work of breaking down dense and fibrous foods, allowing it to focus on absorbing the maximum amount of nutrients locked inside.
The clever design means that it’s as easy as putting your ingredients into the cup attachment, flipping it upside down, pressing it into the power base and voilà, speedy smoothies and milled grains in seconds.
HOW IT WORKS
- Busts open seeds, cracks through stems
- Shreds tough skin
- Breaks down ingredients into their most nutritious, most absorptive state
- Compact, high speed blender
- Effortlessly blends fruit, vegetables, superfoods, nuts and grains
- High-torque power base and strong motor ensure quick blending and milling
- Comes with two blades: the emulsifying blade for effective blending, including seeds, stems and tough skins, and the flat milling blade for grinding grains, herbs and nuts
- Blades are made from stainless steel and don’t require sharpening
- No buttons or switches, simply press the cup into the base and the machine will do all the work. To stop, press the cup down again and detach
- Each Nutribullet includes a power base, two blades, one tall cup, two short cups (one with a handle so you can make your drink and transport it in the same cup) and two resealable lids that fit onto all three cups
- Instruction and nutrition manuals and recipe book included
For more information visit
One lucky reader can win a NutriBullet to the value of R1 995. E-mail your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘NutriBullet’ in the subject line.