XBRL has evolved. See it in action today.
See real companies using real XBRL tools today to develop and publish business information, streamline reporting processes, enhance profitability and increase transparency.
SEE XBRL IN ACTION IN MAY 2008
WHERE 17th XBRL International Conference entitled “Evolution in Business Reporting – XBRL in Action”
- Eindhoven, Netherlands (near Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and Brussels)
- Hosted at Evoluon, a world class conference facility
- Register at: http://conference.xbrl.org
- Sponsor and exhibitor information: http://conference.xbrl.org/sponsors-exhibits/exhibits-and-sponsors
WHEN May 5-8, 2008
- GERRIT ZALM, Chairman, International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation Trustees, oversight body of the IASB
- EDDY WYMEERSCH, Chair, Committee of European Securities Regulators (CESR)
- PAUL MADDEN, Program Manager, Standard Business Reporting, Australian Government Treasury
- DR. HEINZ HENSE, Chief Accountant, ThyssenKrupp AG
- CHRISTOPHER COX, Chairman, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
The 17th Conference focuses more heavily on the needs of end users such as CEOs, CFOs, business and financial executives, analysts and investment professionals. It will feature real working tools and software applications available today as well as case studies from real end-user companies. Session tracks are specifically designed for end users to show them how to implement XBRL solutions today and how XBRL measurably benefits them.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SESSIONS PLANNED FOR FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS:
- “XBRL for Users – an overview of the technology, its benefits and application”
- “Global Ledger – tagging at the detail level”
- “Publishing Financials in XBRL” (case studies)
- “Enabling Stock Selection and Increasing Institutional Reach: How SME can use XBRL for increased Capital Markets Awareness”
- Visit the conference Web site for more details: http://conference.xbrl.org
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CEOs, CFOs and Finance Professionals of public and private companies will be educated on how to tag their financials in XBRL using cost effective vendors and understand the external and internal benefits of using interactive data through real users. They will hear from companies using XBRL to improve investor relations activities and from internal financial management teams using XBRL to consolidate financials and better manage the operations of the company.
- Investment Professionals & Analysts will learn from peers around the world how they are using XBRL to improve the depth and breadth of coverage of companies to help their clients make better investment decisions.
- Regulators will share how they are using XBRL to improve efficiency and accuracy of regulatory reporting and hear case studies from government agencies and banking supervisors successfully using interactive data.
- Software developers will be briefed on new tools and add-ons that can be used in their XBRL products that have been created from leading XBRL technology providers.
- Accounting and audit professionals will learn how XBRL is improving client relations by integrating XBRL into their practices and those of their clients.